Army and Navy Club
- The Manila Army and Navy Club was built by the US Army Corps of Engineers in 1911.
- The club is located a long the Luneta Park at the shore of Manila Bay.
- Together with its sister, the "Elks Club," it has been the center of the social life of the Americans during many decades.
- In the later part of the 20th century it gradually decayed.
- In 2007 the then derelict building was planned to be renovated.