National Arts Center
- Also known as Tanghalang Maria Makiling.
- The Center was established in 1976 by First Lady Imelda Marcos as a haven for young and aspiring artists.
- Its various buildings and facilities are scattered over 13.5 hectares of the Makiling Forest Reservation.
- The center houses the Philippine High School for the Arts, a government-run secondary educational institution for gifted young Filipino artists.
- It is currently administered by the Cultural Center of the Philippines.