- Also known as the Saint Pancratius Chapel, Paco Church is a small domed church located inside the Paco Park in Paco, Manila.
- Named after Pancratius, a Christian martyr of Rome who is considered to be the patron of children, whose feast day is celebrated every 12th of May.
- The church is of Romanesque architecture coordinated with its surroundings of what used to be the Paco Cemetery.
- The wholeness of the place with the park, the olden day cemetery and the Paco Church is reminiscent of the rich yet dark past of the country under colonial regimes.
- Landscape design of the Paco Park was done by Arch. Ildefonso P. Santos, from 1967 to 1969.